NSK lg2 Bearing
Bunting Bearings is endeavoring to reduce its carbon footprint by using the world's resources as wisely as we can. This is enabling us to lower our consumption of Gas, Electricity and Raw Materials.
Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads. Axial (thrust) bearings support loads parallel to the axis of the shaft, such as those exerted by a table supporting a weight. Radial bearings support rotating wheels and other applications where the force of the load is perpendicular to the shaft. Ball bearings are used with applications that have high axial loads and low-to-moderate radial loads. Mounted bearings (bearing units) have a bearing inside a housing unit to ensure a secure fit and mount. Sleeve and clip bearings support high loads, have no moving parts, and require lubricant to allow the shaft to turn smoothly. Spherical bearings and spherical rod ends are used on articulating joints and when the bearing must accommodate for axial misalignment.
- BUNTING BEARINGS AA081101 Bearings
- 4 x M24
- BUNTING BEARINGS AA081007 Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB212724 Bearings
- Plain Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB203232 Bearings
- Double Row | Single
- Cast Steel
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202840 Bearings
- Spherical Roller Bea
- 3.188 Inch | 80.975
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202820 Bearings
- Cast Iron
- 2.362 Inch | 60 Mill
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202726 Plain Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202626 Bearings
- 4.291 Inch | 109 Mil
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202528 Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- BUNTING BEARINGS CB202440 Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS AAM070080090 Bearings